Guys, what kind of makeup do you like on a girl?

• No makeup
    24% (6)
  • Light makeup (ex lip gloss, light mascara)
    64% (16)
  • Heavier makeup (ex lipstick, eyeshadow)
    4% (1)
  • Heavy makeup (ex contour, eyeshadow, lipstick, concealer...)
    8% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Light makeup works best on girls. Making the skin clear and the eyes stand out but not too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Although I have no right to say what a girl should wear for makeup, my preference is that they wear a bit lightly, not so heavily where it goes to the extent of looking like a different person because that would just start confusing me.

I dig it when a girl uses a bit of eye liner, mascara, some lip gloss and just a teeny tiny bit of foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use an eyebrow pencil, but don't go crazy. No idea why sharpie-eyebrow-kardashians are populat.

Mascara is so freaking hot.

Use light eye shadow. Use a little concealer if you feel you need it. Pretty much go light on everything except mascara.

And personally I'm into pink lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up, or just a little bit (primer, concealer and face powder), I prefer natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little or no make up is my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big of clown p*rn .

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural skin. The make up can be light, but very very very… very very… very very light, just like after crossing someone with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls look so hot with makeup but not if they have too much on, so i'll go with "heavier makeup"

0|0
    0|0
  • I love natural makeup :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Either no makeup or light makeup, and when I say light I mean it should be subtle enough that I can't tell if she's wearing makeup or not. If I can see it it's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural looking makeup

0|0
    0|0