Should I wear this for school?

Should I wear this?
As asked - Does this look okay? Honestly - for school.

We have a big event at our school, and we need to wear skirts, or dresses - and I honestly don't own any dresses, and this is the only skirt.
I don't have a lot of clothes - Actually I have a few basic tops, one cardigan, a few plaid shirts, two pairs of black pants, that skirt - and I only have these shoes at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Put on the flannel and tuck it into the skirt but tug on the edges so they poof a little over the edge but are still tucked in. OR if you really need to wear nirvana, remove the flannel but still pull all but the bottom of the shirt out so it poofs over the edge of your skirt

What Guys Said 17

• Without the jacket.

• That looks ok to me

• No. Please.

• Looks fine to me

• Without the shirt wrapped about your waist then yes

• To a rock cafĂ©, definitely. School? Eh no.

• I would go without the jacket tied around the waist.

• You're very gorgeous a real head turner and I say wear that right there it rocks!

• It's fine but you'll get attention from boys.

• yes its nice. nirvana <3

• Yes. A thousand times yes. It's Nirvana man.

• Sure why not

• It's cute 😊

• it is perfect

• Wear what you got, right?

• Workout the jacket on ur waist it's pretty ;) would grab my attention

• Cute! I like it :)

What Girls Said 16

• In my opinion, it would look better without the plaid blouse. Taking off the plaid blouse would help avoid the outfit from looking over the top and it'll make it a little more simple.
    This is my personal advice. If you love that plaid blouse combined with the outfit, then go for it :)

• What's with the mismatching and trying to look 90's?
    Nope... not nice looking at all...
    But it's okay for school - in that it's not inappropriate.

by the way., if you don't listen to Nirvana then it's lame to wear a shirt with their name on it.

• I do actually listen to Nirvana - I'm a very big fan.
      I'm not trying, really - There's a big event at our school tomorrow, and we (girls) have been told to wear skirts, or dresses. And this is really the only skirt I own.

• It would be much better if you just got rid of the ugly lumberjack shirt around your waist.

• The outfit is cute, but maybe different shoes? Like Converse?

• That looks awesome but maybe tie a thinner shirt around your waist so it looks less bulky but other then that i really really like that outfit 😊

• No, it doesn't look okay for school. I don't like the shirt that you tied on your waist... 😐

• sure! looks cute!

• ok, except for the 2 different patters yopu've got clashed on the same body part. Wear a plain skirt or just lose the checked shirt. The idea with the sneakers sound good.

Or if you want to wear the chelsea boots, pick a different shirt.

Either choose a more elegant style (chelsea boots), or a more casual, skater-girl style (nirvana shirt and sneakers)

• Looks cute without that shirt wrapped around your waist.

• The skirt looks nice. But I'm not sure it the shirt goes with it

• Girls can u check out my question please the opinions and comments have more info on them :) http :// www. girlsaskguys. com/girls-behavior/q1440459-does-she-like-me can't post links so delete the space after http and :// and www. :) thanks

• sure, looks nice

• looks cute i think it would look better w/o jacket though. But it adds personality :)

• I think it's cute!

• i guess u r a highschool student, so yeah, why not. feel free to wear it...

• I think it's cute.

• Yes! I love how your top goes nicely with the skirt, it looks really nice :)

• Oh wow I love it and might just copy it ;) I'd say go for it

• Too much pattern and picture to me. But if you think it's fine, go ahead