Just wearing a sports bra?

I find them to be really comfy and it's almost summer. Is it ok to just wear a sports bra?

• yes
  • No
I'm also a 44C and my friends think my boobs will pop out lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, my wife wears them all the time.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes they are find to wear

• As long as your comfy

• I don't see why not. They are comfortable from what I hear. They do their job. All good.

• No, don't do it please

• I think that is fine

• no dont do it or i will call the cops

• I think it depends on the environment you are in. If you are say, "sporting" at the moment, I think its appropriate and fine.

• If it covers you up that's all matters

• If you are working out it is fine, but besides that it seems strange to me.

• It's fine to wear just a sports bra you can wear what you like

• You're also only a 48A, it just depends on the manufacturer. Anyway, you could try it, see how it works

• C not A lol don't downsize me

• You're a 48A, 46B, 44C, it's not the letter that counts, it's the number

• Sure why not

What Girls Said 14

• I mean... you should probably also wear pants...

• I don't think there is any hard and fast bra rules anymore. At one time it used to be to wear support during every day, something finer with evening wear, and match either a white with light colours and black with dark colours. Sports bras have also become more support-friendly. I need to wear mine often because straps fall off my shoulders with normal bras no matter how tight I make them. I think you should wear what makes you happy and comfortable.

• Well you're 14 and I think it's a little bit too proactively to just wear a sports bra. Maybe if you go to the gym, but not really in public.
    44C, what kind of size even is that? You must have a huuuggeee ribcage then, or a lot of fat.

• girl i only wear sports bra's all year comfy looks good an doesn't take much to get them on or off so i never buy normal bra's

• Who cares. As long as you cover them up you're fine. I'm 20, same size and I never wear bras. Do what you want just make sure you're sufficiently covered and modest.

• As long as it fits you and you are comfortable then yes.

• Depends on what you're doing but I don't see a problem with it. I do the same thing... As long as its appropriate.

• I see no problem in it. It covers the necessary parts. Some businesses might not allow you inside without a shirt, though.

• Not in public. Unless you're at the gym or something

• There's a reason why bras are called UDERwear.

• I wear them most of the time.

• I wouldn't... mine are to big

• I find them comfy.

• Just don't.