Guys, Do guys like it when we wear A LOT of make up or do you prefer the "less is more"?

thanks guys ! That was helpful!! ☺️

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer for girls to wear no makeup at all honestly. I hate lipstick. I hate eyeshadow. I hate blush. I hate all of the glittery shit.

Most girls are either pretty, or they aren't. If an ugly girl wears makeup, she goes from an ugly girl, to an ugly girl that looks like a whore. But some girls have certain features that can be highlighted and enhanced with small amounts of makeup.

Also... all girls look hotter with eyeliner :D

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...w7HiB1u3hohwo1_1280.jpg

Not a fan of the nosering LOL, but she looks hot af with the eyeliner- it works wonders!

What Guys Said 6

• Bottom line, no guy in his right mind wants to date a woman who genuinely believes that it is ok to go out in public looking like a clown (literally). Noatter how hot or awesome she is, if it looks like she applies makeup with a trowel or a putty knife, I'm out. Less is more...

• i like the girl 2 look like a clown basically

• In my opinion less is more, too much makeup and everyone thinks your getting ready for Halloween .

• I prefer little to no makeup

• There was a girl that I used to work with she never wore makeup and I thought she was so beautiful

• Less is more. It's a lot easier to see your beautiful features that way.