Girls, what's your opinion on facial hair?

Girls, what's your opinion on facial hair? Because I've heard you girls like: mustaches, beards, sideburns, the whole lumberjack deal; however I've remained convinced that you girls don't like any facial hair at all, so tell me am I being narrow minded and stubborn or do you girls like facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what, I think you're right, we don't know what we like and want! example: my boyfriend started growing a beard about 3weeks ago because he had the week off from work, and I told him to keep it and tell his boss (he is supposed to look clean at work) that he did not shave because he's leaving a beard.. I first he didn't really want to do it but I was kinda pressuring him cause I thought he looked so hot in a beard so he said ok I'll do it primarly for you.. and now it's been 3 weeks, he has this beard, and you know my boyfriend has black hair, black beard and now he just creep me oout a little bit, I mean he looks as if he's p*ssed, so brutal etc.. and I'm not sure I like it so much now!:PPP

What Girls Said 22

• Too much stubble can really hurt. My face can be red for a day after making out with my boyfriend when he's got stubble! Don't even get me started on the implications for oral sex...

Clean shaven or even a nicely-trimmed beard is better. I personally despise sideburns.

• I like a little bit of fuzz it's cute but I admit if you having a make out session it can kinda rub your face raw or lower if he's eatting you out . If you don't like facial hair then keep your face the way you like it. Don't conform to the way others want you or then your not you. good luck :) :P :D XD

• I used to hate facial hair, but as I've aged I've grown to love it. Sideburns are definitely a turn on for me. I also find a little scruff to an actual beard to be sexy but moustaches and goatees not so much. I think most girls probably don't like facial hair because then it can get a little itchy when the make out sessions get intense...

• I like my boyfriend clean shaved or a little stubble on him is fine. He likes to have a bit of a beard and it bothers me lol. I like it when he's clean shaven and he knows this. It makes it hard for me to kiss him if he isn't clean shaven :)

• I love goatees and sideburns can be sexy - depending on the guy. Never been a fan of full beards or mustaches.

Soul patches are also cute on the right guy ...

• I've always been been a fan of sideburns& a little shadow, but I didn't really start loving it until this guy I really liked grew out his beard. I was sorta like "crap, you're all hairy now.." at first but it really grew on me& I love it:) He's my boyfriend now& acing the lumberjack look..& I love playing with his beard when we're making out or just watching tv, but you have to be sure to keep it groomed. I absolutely hate hair in my mouth& he knows this so he always makes sure he's trimmed around the mouth.

There are cons to facial hair though...honestly, when making out it just feels better to kiss skin instead of hair& a full lumberjack beard definitely removes surface areas& makes smooth transitions from the mouth elsewhere a little difficult...

Oh, but just a mustache is really gross&makes guys look like they belong in 70's p*rn in the worst way.

• Some guys can rock facial hair, others just seem to not have been made for it. But mustaches are a no-no. always.

• idk, jawbones are hot when scruffy and stuff, but like not too much. And the mustache thing, in my opinion, no. i think it's a turn off, i would think of how if we kissed, how his hair lip would be all pokey and shit on me and not comfy or nice, but seriously, it all depends on the girl. just think about the kissing part, do girls like kissing pine cones or fresh faced luscious lips

• I use to hate any facial hair, but now I like a little scruff.

• I think a guy with facial hair is hot. Like a rugged look. But not a
    Long neard just small hairs.

• i like Jim Morrison's hippie beard and Orlando Bloom's pirate facial hair. :]

• I don't care too much for mustaches or sideburns. I don't like beards either, unless it's really short. Like, stubble.

So either clean shaven, or close shaven.

• Oh facial hair is sexy! Nothing more then a cm thick. I want to date a scruffy guy not santa clause. But I love it alot!

• I love beardsso much

• I find sideburns really sexy and a little scruff is nice too :). However, I find goatees gross and also beards and mustaches aren't really a turn on for me.

• no facial hair. and no pubic hair babe

• on there face if its a little bit then I don't mind and on her chest that's a turn off

• I think a little bit of stubble is hot ;)

• Some guys work it, some do not. I think facial hair looks really good on some guys, but not long bears or anything. I think this looks fine:
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

• Some guys look really hot with beard. And some guys just can't pull it off! But personally for me a guy must have facial hair

• I reeeaaallly like guys with beards.

• mustaches, no I like beards, they're kind of hot. but I really hate mustaches it makes guys look like a teen going through puberty

What Guys Said 2