Opinion on girls with scene hair or a strip of color?

i want scene hair but i don't want people to react badly to it. i'm not like a rebel or a "bad girl" i'm just me. i am actually really sweet and i love people. and/or i want to get one strip of color but my friend said that it's stupid. so opinions?

also, update, i'd keep my natural hair color (medium brown with a little red) if i got scene hair, just puttin that out there

Most Helpful Guy

• Is "scene" actually still a thing?

Go for it, I guess. You can always dye it back if people react weirdly.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I didn't know what scene hair was so I googled a few images of it and thought it looked nice.

• "scene hair"?

• search it

• It looks like something the Go Gos would have worn at the peak of their depravity.

• I personally love neon blue and I would like but if you feel un easy about it like people would bully you or stuff like that other then that I think your friend is jelly 😉

What Girls Said 3

• I don't consider having one strip of hair colored to be "scene hair." Scene hair would be that god awful sideswipe fringe with a ton of teased hair and usually extensions. I was a victim of this hair phase as a kid and I wish I hadn't been. But what you want isn't bad as long as you don't have any of the things I mentioned above lol

• no i mean scene hair OR a strip of color

• Well no to scene hair. A strip of color in your hair is fine though.
      Scene hair is dumb in my opinion and a bitch to grow out once you get tired of it. Scene hair should have died off after MySpace did but it still pops up every once in a while unfortunately.

• Not a fan of the actual haircut but I love funky colours! I would dye my whole head purple if my boyfriend wouldn't be annoyed by it :p

• cute!
    ...