Guys, do you notice when girls dress up?

Do you notice when girls try to look cute or attractive by dressing up? and do you like or dislike that, or do you not care?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I do

• do you like that or not?

• Yes I like when girls are dressed up very well, of course it's a good thing to take care of your appearance which includes clothes but don't be fake and choose what suits you the most

What Guys Said 19

• I sire do and I love it

• depends on the situation if its a date yes i would like her to dress up nice but if she's was just trying to get my attention if she overdoes it like to much face makeup or inappropriate clothing for where ever we maybe it can be a turnoff for me not sure why but i do notice and even if i think its to much i still give her points for effort it shows she cares enough to want to look good for me and there is something special about that

• Yeah, and I usually ask why.
    And of course it looks good.

• I notice and I love it. I have complimented women on their style and been told "thanks, my husband never notices". I think that is so sad. I love going shopping with my GF and watching her model clothes.

• Yes you would notice when she has made an extra effort

• After all the work they've done to dress up and make themselves look beautiful, of course I would notice that.

• there's this girl I've fallen hard for (sadly pretty sure she doesn't feel the same about me) but i sit next to her in class and whenever she wears a dress etc i always notice and tell her she looks amazing. in my semi low key form lol

• I do pay attention to how one dresses, I see it as how they want to be portrayed.

• All of the time. In fact, if she does not dress up for me on a date, for instance, it is a deal breaker.

• Yeah I normally can.

• Yes, I do notice. Especially if it is a girl that usually do not.

• Sure I notice.

• I like it and I think I notice it. It makes them look really attractive in my opinion.

• Totally like it when a girl dresses up. My wife still does after 22 years and I think I'd have a major problem if she didn't! Seriously, it's part of the dance is it not? Don't the colorful birds get the mates?

• I definitely notice! I love women who take pride in their appearance. Especially if they are wearing dresses, and/ or skirts, with heels, and nylons. Nothing sexier on the planet!

• Of course! That is one of the most important things. Personally I like that a lot and I think many other guy do as well.

• Generally yes.

• i do notice and i usually like it

• If it's a normal day, and you normally don't dress up, I might wonder why in my head but, I wouldn't look too much in to it