Why do girls dislike other girls who dress nice daily, especially if it's early?

I wouldn't say I dress up, but I put effort into how I look (wear a little make up, dress cute) Girls in my college class seem to think it's "weird" to do this, since the class starts at 7:50 am. Most of them look like they've just rolled out of bed. How is getting dressed in a cute outfit weird? I feel like they are just jealous...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey if you can always look put together for an 8am class I'm jealous of you too. It's not that they dislike you, college and mornings are just more stressful for some people than others. I'm a fashion major and when I try I'm on point, but most of the time I look like I had to crawl out of hell to get there. I applaud you for your natural God-given talent. Everybody is just different... (Also some of them may just be hungover and I know for a fact when I'm hungover I glare at walls if they 'Make me walk around them' so you might just be in front of their least favourite wall that day)

What Guys Said 2

• Give an example of what you wear. Personally I don't think it's weird, and I go the extra mile myself to look good.

• Half the girls at my college look like they just came from working out or doing yoga. Honestly, if you want to dress that way then do so, personally I love when girls dress nice. I have a 8:00 am class and this one girl usually dresses nicely for it.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. I see some women in my college who turn up in the lectures wearing high heels.. Taking care of yourself is cool though. The other girls just don't understand how can you get up so early and be in the mood to look presentabe

• lol sounds like jealous chicks

• Hmm I think we'll need an example of your outfit!

• i have the SAME problem, i mean i dont dress to impress noone, but i take pride in myself & in my appearance no matter how early it is. i dont care. & yes they are jealous i hate people like that!