Girls what's a good haircut for guys?

OK so a while back I was hanging out with a women friend of mine and we like to joke around but she said something that caught me off guard when I told her I was having a hard time finding a girlfriend her reply was you should change your hair. I simply asked her what is wrong with my hair and she said it looks to professional like you take yourself to serious. So I went home tried to change it up and the next time I seen her she said it looked to messy and it didn't fit me. Now I don't know what to do.

So I want to know what style of hair (on men) do women prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, it is hard to say without seeing your hair. I would let it grow a little, then make an appointment at a good salon and have a stylist give you suggestions.

There are guys whose hair looks too corporate. Depending on what suits you best, you can either get it cut a little shorter (I'm not such a big fan of that, but a lot of girls like it and it is trendy) or let it grow a little, then use a tiny bit (like a pea or three) of hair product and run your hands through it a few times. Don't go to the opposite extreme though and use too much hair product.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should see a professional... or ask the girl to do your hair... because I don't see you, your hair etc, I don't know... but this girl seems to know... and a haircutter would too, not your kitchen scissors and your bathroom mirror... no offense. lol

Good luck!

• hmmmmm... I'm more of the overgrown and kinda curly messy style... but some girls like the formal touch.. I think yo9u should grow it out and get help from a good stylist on what suits your face and body...

• i don't think your hair looks all that professional but I can't see your pic all that great either, which is what everyone else is sayin lol...anyway you can hardly ever go wrong with a fade :P its not to professional and not to *messy* good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Well if at firts it was too professional and then too messy, ask your friend if she can do your hair.