Girls, would I look hot with an earring?

Hey I'm a freshman in high school and I was wondering whether an earring (diamond stud). I have a picture of me as of right now and a picture of me photoshopped with an earring.

here's without an earring:

link

here's with an earring:

link

Additional Info.: I'm not really bad ass or anything. I'm just a fun lovin guy that's trying to look more attractive that's all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I think you look good with an earring. Just go for it and if you end up not liking it just take it out. ^^

• Keep the stud small and you'll look great. But if you have a giant fake on you're ear, you'd be considered a fgt.

• Having an ear ring or not doesn't really matter to me when I see a boy. I think that the earing looks fine tho ^^ maybe you'll attract girls that like badboys hahaha ;)

• you should get one then you won't regret not getting one and if you don't like it then you can take it out and pretend it wasn't even there. I think you would look good either way...

• I like it better without the earring. I don't really know why though...

• yeah you look better with the earring. it doesn't make you a bad ass just because your ears are pierced you know

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, I can't stand the one ear piercing with a massive gem or whatever. I think it looks tacky and makes people look like they are posing to be "gangsta" or something.

Note: I see it like that because on damn near everyone I have seen who does it, acts "gangsta".

Just my 2 cents.

• I think the earring looks quite hot on your actually... Go for it!

If it doesn't work with you, you can always take it out.

• hey dude if your not gonna pull off the badass look you should probably not get HUGE FUKIN DIAMOND STUDS. Get like somethin a little more subtle