Guys, what do you think about Christian girls with piercings and tattoos?

And I mean like belly button, oral piercings and small tattoos related to Christian stuff

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its cool. they are comfortable with expressing themselves.

What Guys Said 13

• I like natural beauty to be honest and that includes ink, piercing, and enhancements. However, it is your body and you're free to do whatever you want with it. I think it'll look cool nonetheless.

• I'm not a huge fan of tattoos or face piercings. I must admit I do live a belly button piercing. Seeing a girl with a crop top of bikini/sports bra with a belly button ring gets me a little turned on.

As far the Christian aspect of it that's really between you God. There are some verses in the bible that say not make cuts in your body. That could be interpreted as piercings and extended to tattoos. You could ask your religious leader for guidance related to your specific sect of Christianity.

• Fine... I think it's sexy. I knew a Christian girl who had her nipples pierced and a tatt of a cross on her hip...

• Christian or not, I don't like them sorry they are the biggest turn offs for me.

• Oral piercings would be the only one that trips me up.

• I don't like tattoos personally

• I dont like those piercings actually

• Nothing wrong with that

• sweet as, however the bible does forbid it so I question how religious they truly are

• i don't think it's allowed..

• I just love tattoos

• I am not a fan of piercings (other than ears) but I won't berate someone that has them.

• I don't like piercings or tattoos on any girl. But on a Christian, it just doesn't seem like a very good witness for Christ.