Can subtle changes in a man's appearance make him sexy?

I see this with women often. They change maybe the hairstyle or hair color or a change in clothing style. Suddenly they go from nice to Wow Hello. These changes are subtle but very effective.

I was wondering if that is also possible for a man to do? And what could those changes be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess so.

- A flattering hairstyle that suits his age... I can't tell you how often I've seen good looking guys with "asi" hairstyles. ("asi" is the german equivalence for chav in england. so basically the lower class part of the community, the class that usually have no manners are are troublemakers)
    - A more age-appropriate style
    - some stubble can never hurt... except on a morbidly obese guy with pimples all over his face

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I have not seen this guy for a while and he came back with a full beard and daaannngg he was FINE!!! well he was also fine without the face beard...

• It depends on what the guy does.

• Sure thing - men and women. Losing weight and haircuts especially.

What Guys Said 1

• I have seen it bro, if they get a tan, bulk up, lose fat or changes hair coulr, or grow a cool beard or have designer stubble