Guys, Make up or not make up for women. What do you prefer?

Some women are not born naturally pretty and make up enhances those natural features and some of them with some make up they look very pretty. But it is always said that less is more even when it comes to make up. What do you think guys?

Ok I read your answers and I think when the girl is young no make up could work when a boy sees the girl but what if the woman is her late 30;s early 40's or late 40's? I mean at those ages I think no make up is no good, you ahave to wear something, cause you dont have a young skin anymore to afford not to wear any kind of make up at all.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how good of a job she does putting it on. If she does a good job most guys won't even notice the makeup, or else will think she has on very little even if she has a ton of makeup on. If she does a bad job putting her makeup on then guys notice she has makeup on. This is why guys constantly say they don't like makeup, but keep running straight towards the women that are wearing makeup.

What Guys Said 15

• While makeup can help, it can't be worn 24/7 and it can only combat age so much. So, while make up is an external cosmetic tool, the cosmetic tools that women should acquire and use are those that work internally on her personality because, in the long run, that's what we men really care about and look for.

• I think the idea that makeup makes girls more attractive is a misconception, unless we're talking about above the age of 38 when they use it to hide wrinkles. I mean, it's mostly just face paint, and physical attraction is mostly based on facial bone structure and body shape, and the paint itself is irrelevant...

• Honestly I prefer women wear what they feel makes them look best. It's such a non-issue and the push against makeup is in my opinion immature and without merit.

• A little make up, tastefully applied, is great. But a girl looks great without it as well.

• I like all natural and that includes things like piercing, ink, and any enhancement. I rather them all be natural than cover what it is about you that I find very beautiful.

• I prefer little or no make up - As natural as possible

• Makeup for sure. Show me one woman on this planet that looks better without makeup than she does with.

I'm not saying look like a clown with makeup, but every girl needs a little to enhance her looks. There's nothing wrong with it and nothing to be ashamed of.

• I agree less is more. Nothing wrong with a little make up, natural is beautiful as well if you can pull it off, but too much make up is a turn off. Causes more attention for the wrong reasons.

• I prefer no makeup. Reveal all that ugliness up front, then when we date, start using that magic...

• I prefer makeup on girls, but if a girl does not want to wear any that is fine too.

• No make up to little...

• No makeup at any age

• NO MAKEUP !

• Whats your skin tone?