What unusual fashions are you into? Why do you like them? How much do you know about the fashions you like? How often is it worn? What influence you?

I personally like Fairy kei and the Lolita fasion (my favorite sub genre's are sweet and classic) styles because I love cute pastel things, and Japanese Street Fashions. I got into the lolita fashion thanks to the Visual Kei music/fashion by seeing this one visual kei band member named Mana-sama who is a lolita himself, through anime, and through my love of historical based fashions. The lolita fashion is based on the Rococo and Victorian era's. The fashion developed many different sub genre's to suit the tastes. It's not related to that sick book made by Vlademir Nabokov in any way, shape, or form. They both just happen to have the same name just like how you have football (the American version) and then football (soccer). Though they have the same name they do not originate from the same thing. It's only a name. Some people want to change the name to Alice Kei (like Alice from Alice in Wonderland) because they're sick of the mix up between names, but something like that is hard to do over night.

My love for Fairy Kei popped up when I saw a video by a Youtuber who calls herself FetsuChan. I couldn't help but fall in love with the bright pastel colours and craziness of the style she wore. Fairy kei is a style that originated in Japan year 1996 when the designer, Sebastian Masuda, had opened a store called 6% Doki Doki. The fashion flourished from there. In the like below is video for a Fairy Kei indie brand (independant brand) and not from 6% Doki Doki.

I don't wear these styles everyday, but I do wear them as often as I feel like per week. Being into unusal fashion styles are for everyone no matter your sex, race, or religion. When it comes to Japanese street fashions you're always hearing about being worrying about those things. You shouldn't limit yourself and you should just wear what you like as long as it's appropriate and won't get you in trouble for indecent exposure. :X

The 1920's fashion styles seem so popular. Maybe they're making a come back. o:

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried many 'alternative' subcultures, didn't stick with anything. Those days I get inspiration from pin up-rockabilly, rock and gothic, but I don't identify completely with a certain style. Maybe I can identify as a mix from the above. I don't like to shop 'alternative' brands, because I don't like that they are often expensive, I can't find my size, they're low quality and unimaginative. I like finding clothes in regular stores and then combine them to create a darker aesthetic.

• Do you normally go to vintage shops? o:

• yes It would be cool!

What Guys Said 4

• I love Lolita fashion. It is amazing to see, it is so classy and girly. I hope I can actually see it in real life on day. I do not wear it myself obviously, but I think it is awesome that you love it. I do not really have a style for myself, I just wear whatever.

• If you want to see it then join the J-Fashion.~ It's for everyone. Gender, race, and age don't matter. :3

• I accepted the request. c:

• Thanks, You can send me one if you want.

• not into "fashions"... have my own style basially..

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I like older clothes and was never one for following fashion trends I have my own unique style.

• What type of older clothes?

• There we go.

• images.halloweencostumes.com/.../...er-costume.jpg Let me see I usually wear casual street clothes. But those old school Mafia/mobster outfits always looked appealing to my eyes though for some reason.

Best Baccana (Anime) maybe played some part in it/made me LOVE it even more. Since they had nice accents with fresh suits on LOL

Don't really know much about it either tbh, but hey it looks good ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• O: Oml Kakashi-sensei answered my- Waaaaiiiit... IT'S MISTNINJA314! #Mystery solved. You should try making an outfit inspired by the mafia style. o:

• LOL I'll try 1 day ^_^

• /o/ \o\ /o/ Hooray for uniqueness.

What Girls Said 1

• im not sure if pin-up is unusual but i LOVE it.

other than that, i love creating my own style :)

• I think it would be counted as unusual for this century since you'd see it more in like the 1920's or something but I think it's cool. c: