How do you get rid of stretch marks?

OK. I have stretch marks on my boobs and it bothers me. Nobody has every complained about them, but I'm very self conscious about them. I have a tan line and because my breasts are so pale the stretch marks tend to show more. Is there any way to get rid of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• stretch marks are permanent. but they don't stay red, they turn white. so the paler your boobs are, the better!

• Mine arn't red their white. but they still show up even though their pale. It's bad enough that you can see some of the veins in my boobs and even one of my nipples. I want to make my boobs look somewhat more attractive. And the stretch marks and veins and them being pale isn't attractive. My boyfriend never said anything but when he saw my boobs he got this look on his face that just screamed eww even though he's never complained about them.

• I have stretch marks (along with 90+% of women) and you can't see them because I'm so fair. seeing veins is normal because the skin over the breast is thin and transparent, so it'd actually be weird if you couldn't see a few veins lol.

What Guys Said 2

• oh, and if you send me a picture of the stretch marks I can help you figure out a good gameplan :) just kidding...

• there's the cocoa lotion stuff you can buy in walmart.. you gotta rub it in everday.

What Girls Said 1

• There's makeup called dermablend, that helps coverup stretch marks and scars. Since they're already white, there isn't much more in the process though. Bio Oil helps stretch marks also. Many women have stretch marks, so don't feel alone. It's sad, but there is no way to fully make stretch marks disappear, YET. Don't be self conscience about them, just know that most women will deal with them at one point or another, and others have it much worse. ;)