Cutest ever or ugly thing?

So I'm extremely bored and I would rather not be watching cartoons with my daughter so what do you think ... I don't care if you tell me what you really think but don't be a douche just cause...

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• your dad is Santa!

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I could watch cartoons. But I need to study...studyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Haha its nice to watch cartoons only when you don't have to watch them 24/7 .... but its all good its not that bad and I would rather watch cartoons than study ....sounds boring

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's a cutie.

• You are pretty, but I would think about changing your hair. You could look even better. It is too dark. Also, it is that strong maroon color. Your hair looks flat on top and I think it would look better if you parted it on the side. Have you tried drying it when you are leaning over so that your head is upside down? You'll get more volume this way.

• I went with black hair and it looks so awesome... Looooove it.

• Post a photo! I think you would look good lighter too. Not blonde, but carmel/brown or strawberry.