Do guys like when girls wear makeup or no makeup? Would it be okay if she didn't?

tbh i dont so I don't know

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Already made a question about it ^_^ www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1390811-question-to-all-of-my-gagirls-about-makeup-filters but this is what i like and kinda expect on a girl s3.amazonaws.com/.../...45fa-8388-a7410629beaf.jpg = perfect cute

0|0
    0|0
    • wow that cleavage tho -_- ...

• Show All
    • NOpe but i've seen her around way back when

LOL

• aw thats too bad :/

• Please search your question before asking it. This gets asked everyday.
    A little bit of makeup is best. Just a little eyeliner is good enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh i searched it, just wanted to ask anyways :P

• Girls who still look beautiful as fuck without makeup <3333
    Its just a different look. There are two girls off the top of my head that I know who look great with or without the little amount of makeup they wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little makeup is fine and if she wants to wear no makeup at times as well thats fine also

0|0
    0|0
  • I like little or no make up - The natural look

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who does not wear any. But they can look pretty when all fixed up too. But I'll take the natural look any day so very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer make up if it's a more formal place. At a gym I wouldn't really care if she doesn't, or if we're just hanging out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I get used to it, it's not a surprise or a shock anymore, so it becomes okay. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i use to say no makeup but now i realize it does not matter i think most girls wear some kind of makeup but make it look like they don't if that makes any sense so i don't care anymore just as long as its not excessive

0|0
    0|0
  • People have their own preferences. But I like when girls don't wear makeup or wear very little.

0|1
    0|0
    • okay why

• I just think they look better with no make up. I like people just natural. A lot of make up just doesn't look good at all to me. I understand if its for a special occasion. Makes them look fake to me.

• I don't like makeup on girls unless it was a very light makeup. But then again I prefer no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I genraly love natural beuty😃

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My guy tells me he likes me with or without makeup, he's told me he thinks I'm pretty whether I wear it or not. Normally wear just light makeup, I only wear more if we are going someplace really fancy. So if I'm just around the house or hanging with I'm most of the time I don't wear it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say they like girls with no makeup but they have no idea hahaha. They only really notice it if its caked on or with a bright lipstick color. I bet a bunch of guys will down vote this but its so true lol

2|1
    0|0
    • They like girls who put on makeup that looks natural.

• yeah I can see that.. I just don't get why some guys claim that they like women who wear absolutely no makeup & then expect a girl to look like kim kardashian LOL

• I think they say they prefer no makeup, but they don't know what girls really look like without it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of guys say they don't like makeup, but it really is different for everyone.. i've found the majority of men don't dig it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they prefer no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy doesn't accept you because you don't wear makeup he isn't the one, but some guys doesn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, who say they "don't like make-up on a girl" don't know squat about make-up

3|0
    0|0
  • they don't give a shit haha as long as it looks natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Men hate makeup.

0|0
    0|0