How to get a girl to wear make up?

Met this girl at the bar - beautiful

Went out on a date - 0 make up... doesn't look the same
Went out on a date again... 0 make up... doesn't look the same

0|1
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• So you don't find her attractive at all without makeup? Then you should probably move on. If you can't get over that she probably only wears makeup like that when she goes out to the bar and not anywhere else. Then you will always have issues with her appearance. If you have gone on two dates and she hasn't worn makeup, that is a sign that she likes that look compared to wearing and although you find the makeup her hotter. You don't get that all the time. No nice way to tell her that. It will hurt her feelings if you tell her she looks better with makeup because that will mean she looks ugly without it. You could try and compliment her on how great she looked that night and tell her you would like to go out and get dressed up like that, but sounds like it won't happen often.
    Good Luck

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Then men have the nerve to say that they don't like it when women wear make-up...

3|0
    0|0
  • lol dang she would probably get pretty pissed off if you told her she needs to wear makeup when she's with you I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll probably get offended if you tell her to ware makeup around you all the time. You've only been on 2 dates so if it's a huge deal to you, stop asking her out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with everyone on here, if you don't like the girl for her looks, then don't date her. Plus in a relationship it's all about personality not looks. If you're most interested in looks then go for one night stands lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're not attracted to her, then don't go out with her

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's not cute without makeup fake face for the rest of your lives isn't a substutute.

1|0
    0|0
  • You still want to be with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • let her be if fhe dnt want to wear makeup thats her choice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Lolz you like the make up sex... I like them all natural and that includes no make up, ink, piercing, and enhancement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up is gross and a waste of money, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0