How can I find out who likes me?

I think I want to start looking for a boyfriend again, but I have no idea where to start. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everywhere and anywhere!

As men, we don't know you exist until you get out there and become "outgoing". I would recommend that you start in "safer-zones" like coffee shops and that you avoid places such as "night clubs".

When you meet a guy your interested in, speak up. "Hi I am Nancy and your name is?" *Smile*

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• ya look for a guy that either his personality or his looks or something jumps out at you then go up to him and have very light conversation. don't be too outgoing and if you want to be respected and have a lasting relationship respect yourself and your body and wait to do anything that's the test for him to see if he is willing to wait that's once you get him I mean where are you from?

• and your a very pretty girl so I'm sure that won't be that hard for you just flash em a smile an they will be coming to you by the dozens

What Girls Said 2

• Don't LOOK for a boyfriend, let him come to you, or else you won't find a good one. I know you probably don't want to hear that, but It's unattractive when a girl goes out on escapades searching for her newest guy, let things fall into place like its planned out, and leave things be. You don't always need a boyfriend, if someone likes you, trust me, you will know ;)

• Dont look let "him" come to you...just sit back and see what happens go out with friends and meet people