Why can guys admit that they wear certain clothes to attract the opposite sex , but the majority of women can't?

Most women will claim they only wear tight revealing clothes for them and not men lol, but guys can admit they wear certain clothes (muscle shirts, expensive name brand clothes) .

Most Helpful Girl

• We dress to look good, yes, but the issue is, is guys often take us trying to look good as: she`s looking for x-y and z. Sure, we want people to think we look cute, but we don`t want to suddenly be seen as asking for unfair harassment, which is what a lot of guys do because they assume that sexy translates into: FUCK ME. It doesn't. We also don't dress specifically for men - we just want to look good. A little cleavage, a dress, or a short skirt doesn't automatically mean we want you to try to have sex with us.

What Girls Said 9

• Not sure why women have a problem admitting they want to look cute by wearing what we wear. I guess the way some men say it, for example "to attract the opposite sex", is what makes us so defensive because it seems like we're actively trying/wanting men to approach us or because we're seeking that solely. When honestly sometimes we just want to look cute when we go out and I don't mind if someone looks at me because they think I look good, I think it's stupid to suggest that you only want to look good for yourselves, you're not fooling anyone lol

• I'm interested to look good but according to my own sense of style. I won't change my style perception to be attractive to the opposite sex. I mean if I'm on a date I'll dress nicely, but in a way I believe I look attractive, not in a way I think that will please my date.

• Have you ever considered that perhaps it's true? That women do not exist solely to please men?

• I always dress because I care what others think. Women as well as men. Not really looking to attract as that would just bring trouble for me.

• I guess all I can say is - women logic :D

Personally I dislike tight, revealing clothing, only tight tight I wear are skinny jeans and that's about it, but I do believe there are women who do it because they like it. Maybe she feels better about herself if she wears something that flatters her body, but of course she should deal with the unnecesary attention.

Maybe it works subconciously that women must dress like that but I don't know...

• well because some girls wear what they feel comfortable in, so not all of us are really trying wearing clothes for y'all.

• Cause sometimes we wear it for our own comfort, not to attract any attentions from anyone.

• This is true

• It's either they do not want to get judged by the stupid society or they really wear it for their own satisfaction.

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen them admit it before. guys might lie too.

• I don't dress for women