What type of books you read as a kid?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't really read books. I didn't like the literary form of my language, and e-Books weren't popular yet. I'm not joking. Eventually I started reading books about social psychology, empathy, emotions, stuff like that. Mostly because I knew I was missing something, and these books would help me understand what it is. Now I understand, although only to a certain extent.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Short story books in my home language. Various topics. Just fun fiction stories. I read a couple of stories so many times I can literally tell the whole story word-for-word.

1|0
    0|0
  • i read a lot of star wars books.

1|0
    0|0
  • My best books were the Goosebumps Series by R. L. Stine. And then there was the Famous Five books. Both were awesome.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Mainly fiction. Mysteries, the classics. Magical realism is my absolute favorite. I read a few biographical works too. Quite enjoyed reading about women in positions of power.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to read comics, books for kids, classic literature, fantasy books, romance books, teenage girls books. As a teenager I also started reading American literature and poems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love encyclopedias and Dorling Kindersley books.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good Night Moon
    The Velveteen Rabbit

1|0
    0|0
  • I read the abridged version of classics

1|0
    0|0