Looks vs Celebrities....

I know I've done a lot questions about my looks and so fourth, but this is the last one and I've been really working hard on my looks for the last couple of months and I have gone through a dramatic transformation. I'm not self involved, but very proud of myself that I have done what I have with my own body. I wanted to make this question to see where I am and how I am viewed as. So here it goes!

I was wondering would any of you see me as being just as good looking as the people like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo DiCaprio Shia LaBeouf etc? Please answer honestly, and here are some sample photos of what I'm really talking a bout. If I had the make up, the right photographer, etc, could I or would you categorize me as being as good looking as these people?

Here are some examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Thank you for reading this.

here's an update on the brad pitt photo link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Brad Pitt is ugly and old,

I don't know why girls like Shia LaBoeuf...he's fugly

Ryan Renolds is not so bad... you could look alike...

Zach Efron is a major hottie... he has dark hair and blue eyes, sorry sweetie, you don't come close...

I never liked Leonardo Decaprio... :P

Johnny Depp is so ugly!

Orlando Bloom is not that good looking. you look better than him...

Jonathan Rhys Meyer looks WAYYY photoshoped... and I'm not attracted to him at ALL... lol :P

UGH Robert Pattinson? Really? EWW!

haha I guess I'm picky... :P

but I'm more into guys like Channing Tatum, Taylor Lautner, Chad Michael Murray, Zach Roerig, Matt Lanter, Adam Gregory, Josh Hutcherson (not the 12 year old him... this one... link lol) and Ryan Sheckler...

Guys with a strong jaw, dark hair and light eyes... those I LOOVVE lol.

Lol you look good yourself, you look better than most celebs you posted... but not the ones I said... haha :) But I guess that's OK since most girls are completely CRAZY for those guys...

Now stop posting questions about how you look, it's getting old...

What Girls Said 12

• look man. those guys are just in a league of their own. I want to look like Catherine Zeta Jones, Liv Tyler, or Jennifer Connoly, but I know I'll never be as gorgeous as them. I try not to worry about it too much, but yeah, I'll admit that I wish I could just wake up and be as stunning as Aphrodite. but no matter how much I work out or drink green tea, I'm not going to be in that league, the league of goddesses.

• So you wish you looked like these girls? why? http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/celebrities-without-makeup.html

• I don't want to ever look like someone else....... I'm my own person, that's not what this question is about.... I don't image looking like someone I am not....... so what are you talking about looking like Catherine Zeta Jone, Liv Tyler, or Jennifer Connoly? your approaching a different subject........ not looking like anything like these guys, having my own style and my own way of being sexy etc....

• I understand that. I don't want to be a celebrity's twin either. I would like to be on their level. but I try not to stress about it or try very hard to transform myself to get to that caliber of hot. it would just be setting myself up for disappointment. because even if I was as attractive as one of them, they're celebrities and that's what makes them so hot. there are plenty of guys who are more physically attractive as Brad Pitt, but Brad's a movie star.

• PIC 1- I don't think Shia LeBeouf is very cute, that's just media hype. You look better than him already. I can walk in a mall and pick out 5 guys that are cuter than Shia LeBeouf.

PIC 2- handsome. I think you guys have a similar facial shape. You look more like him.

pic 3- He's gorgeous. I think he gets skin treatments, detoxes and goes tanning. Also he got a nose job a few years back so unless your willing to do surgery I would not use him as an image goal.

pic 4- He's okay. An average good looking person but nothing to write home about. He's not all that now, have you seen recent pics of him?

pic 5- he's gorgeous. he has a different type of attractiveness. he has that sultry bad boy look but you look more all american

pic 6- can't see

pic 7- he's cute

pic 8- he looks weird. and I heard a lot of reports that he's on meth

pic 9- I don't see the appeal for him at all. if you took a regular guy, cleaned him up, gave him that manufactured "scruffy" look you would have him

brad pitt- very cute.

if you had all the right tools you could be up there. these celebs are not gods, they are just regular people that happen to be good looking. if you had all the resources you could look that good too

• Okay...Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Johnathan R Meyers they're like the bad boys of this group and those pics are just like...'WOW' lol

But in all seriousness you're a good looking guy and if you want to look like the people in the pics then it is possible. But its more about confidence and seeing for your self that 'hey I look just as good as any other guy out there' and like someone said earlier...the actors have a bit of 'movie star status' so that makes them more attractive...i guess but to the avg guy, you look pretty good:)

• You're a good looking guy, but those guys are in a completely different league. I wouldn't say you have "movie star" looks, however, for the average person, you're most likely seen as attractive. You're not exactly my cup of tea. So, in my opinion, the answer is no. Also, I'd like to mention that those pictures are most likely all photoshopped.

• Thats my point, is the fact that all those photos are done over and stuff, if I had the same stuff done, would I be considered as good looking as these guys? Because in real life they don't look like that, and in my profile pictures, that's what I look like in real life.

• I don't really want to dissect any flaws that you might have, but only with heavy photoshop would you look like these imaginary perfect people.

• ok, honestly. I didn't have to read any of the choices. you're like a shy away of looking like that prosurfer andy irons. and you've got your own style to live for. that's hot! and that surfer hair... that, I'm totally in for. jussayin'. ;)

• Trust me, you are deffinantly model worthy. You are way cute, but don't try too hard. When a guy is too manicured (to tan, over plucked brows, hair etc) It is a turn off. At least for me. I kind of get the ga or shallow vibe you know? So stay exactly how you are, you have enough sex appeal, nice eyes, and a rockind bod. ;) Ok loves?

• Don't compare yourself to a celebrity, you are your own person! But, yes, you are sexy as hell! =D Make your own form of sexy, don't base yourself off someone else. =D

• Yes you're just as good as all of them and you're definitely more sexy than Shia LaBeouf

• You are better looking than any of them without any of the extras.

• You're way to into yourself, Such a turn off. Sorry.

• sorry man no. you've got a nice body, but your face can't compare to their faces. their faces were carved by angels. they are out of your league. I'd place you in league with Prince WIlliam of England.

but you could never be as hot as Zac Effron, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Johnny Depp, or Ryan Reynolds.

• hell no. you're not as hot as them and never will be. but those guys are freaks of nature because they're so hot. be happy with who you are.

• Its not an obsession just a simple question, and it makes sense because I was curious on what the outcome would be if I went up against guys that are major sex symbols in the today world....... plus the fact that they are way older than i, I still have much time to grow, plus I wanted to see the reaction of people. you obviously think very highly of these guys, which is cool lol, they are great actors but man are you harsh lol

• They're hotties. they're just pictures in magazines and characters in movies. what's there to think highly of?

What Guys Said 1

• Just out of curiosity, how much time do you spend in the mirror a day? A little tip, by acting the way you do you will definitely attract the young girls but any real woman will look right through you.. Come back down to earth guy.