Guys, what do you like?

I was wondering what type of clothes guys like on girls :D
or what kind of makeip they prefer. 😁

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothes: I like casual wear. I don't like fancy dresses and heels, or flowery skirts. I like jeans/yoga pants with sweaters or button down shirts, or declrated T-Shirts, or jackets, or jean shorts. I don't like sporty styles either. But i find it really cute when girls wear beanies for some reason haha.

Makeup: Nothing but eyeliner. Caking on makeup makes you look like a whore. I like natural beauties, but I'll admit that a lot of girls look stunning with lots of eyeliner. So if you have to wear any makeup at all- just eyeliner.

What Guys Said 6

• You know those dressed that are knee length and look like somethign you wear to church? a big no no to that , tight fitting shirts are a huge turn on , nice pair of tight ( not too tight ) pants are hot as hell , loose pants not so attrative at all , but loose shirts , the ones that cover only shoulder diagonally are very attractive , tank tops are nice but cover your chest well or it will look too sluttly , leggings are nice but wear a longer shirt to cover your ass and it becomes more attractive , as for makeup , light make up that enhances your facial features , something nice and smooth , lipstick is good ( dont overdo it though) some eyeliner and color above the eyes is hot as well.

• My favorite makeup is no makeup.

Clothes? Well, anything that suits her. That's hard to tell like this, I can just tell whether I like something or not when I see it.

• Little or no make up and smart casual clothes.

• I like girls that dress really girly and classy. Dresses, skirts, flats, heels, pantyhose, etc. I prefer makeup, as long as it is not to heavy.

• Addicted to yoga pants these days. Prefer light to no makeup. Also sundresses and skirts and that boho chic look are cute and classy.

• Denim shorts, simple clothing/happy clothing. Bout it.