Does it "say something" about a girl if she wears all black?

I like to wear all black simply because I find it aesthetically pleasing. I'm not super goth or anything, although I guess you could describe me as somewhat "alternative" (i hate labels) Just recently, somebody told me that it makes me seem like I'm trying to hide or not be seen in public, especially when I wear my hood up. I guess that's true to an extent, but that's not the main reason why I wear black. What sort of impression do you get from a girl if she wears all black?

Most Helpful Girl

• People always hate on my black lipstick.

Pshh, they just don't understand that its a great color for some of us

What Guys Said 8

• I really like black clothes but never wearing anything else will make me see you as not creative or interesting.

• If it's odd or bad move over I am the same way.

• My late mom always wore lot of Black clothing so it can may
    or may not have a meaning behind it , you just like to wear Black

• Mysterious, I wonder what her name is?

• Black can look great actually! What exactly is your style? I also wonder what you would wear in the summer!

• hmm sexy, classy, goth? possibly a CIA agent who knows lol.

• That she likes the color I mean just because someone likes something doesn't mean she has a label to go with it

• Yeah... it says that she likes the colours black

What Girls Said 4