Girls, what is the best foundation or tinted moisturizer you ever used?

Okay, so I've been using revlon colorstay, but it is medium to high coverage and I don't want that, plus it breaks me out. Then I bought loreal lucent, but it is so watery and it greases. A lot. I've tried mac, the lumimous one, and it also greases. I really want to hear your suggestions.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I use maybelline dream fresh BB-cream
    www.freshmintcosmetics.nl/.../...am-foundation.jpg
    It's very light and it doesn't really cover much, but it gives this nice glow over your face. It's also handy for me, because I have freckles and it doesn't fully cover my freckles. If I have a zit or something, I use a cover stick to fully cover that.

What Girls Said 4

• I went to an Mary Kay event and this lady found the perfect shade for me. I tried to buy my foundation at Macy's, Walgreen's, and Walmart but the foundations never blended well with my complexion. But, she found the right one. I have a foundation that specifically made for my oily skin. I've tried Clean & Cleat by Cover girl and it broke me out. I've also tried True Match and it was even worse. But try a matte foundation if your prone to break outs and if you have oily skin. You may have a dry finish but you can always powder it up and make it look awesome.

• Hmmmm... Never really found one that's perfect, but I use Oriflame smoothie foundation (tinted moisturizer?) in porcelain and it's perfect for that lightest coverage that I want > more of redness correcting than foundation for me really...

• For foundation, I use Napoleon Perdis China Doll

girlygirl.typepad.com/.../6a00e554e8195d883301901bc4f866970b-pi

This foundation sets and will not become greasy at all. IT lasts for as long as you want it and you will never get shiny.