Why are there so many revealing clothes?

I am not just talking about women, guys can wear revealing clothes as well. However, I see a lot of short dresses, shorts, etc. on a daily basis. Wearing such a short dress and shorts is eh to me. OR when the clothes or waay to tight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get worked up over it. It's Spring! That's all there's to it.

• Sometimes it feels like people just put on shorts and a bra and leave their house..

• Nothing gross about it. Queen Victoria is long dead.

• That's your opinion, not mine. I find it gross, that's all there is to it.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys wearing "revealing clothes"?
    How?
    You mean like t-shirts?

• When the sun comes out people go mad - I actually don't notice unless it is REALLY revealing.

• The media influences females what to wear. The media decides what should be wore and what shouldn't.

Females will obey the media or they'll feel left out. The social creatures need to keep up with the times.

What Girls Said 4

• Because of these stupid, whorish celebrities...
    Some people (especially teenagers) really want to look exactly like their 'idols'...

• why can people wear what they want to wear without having to worry about what other people (especially other girls) are going to say! if feel good in something wear it! You need to be who you are and not what others want you to be!

• Girls do it because they want to and they feel good and pretty.

I wouldn't wear really tight or really short, or really revealing things outside though.

• What they see is "sex sells" and it's pretty true guys like girls wearing almost nothing and girls like to see hot guys that's why it's revealing