What are some cute love quotes?

I'm making my boyfriend a scrap book, and I want to fill the pages with cute love quotes, help.

Most Helpful Girl

• We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Author - unknown

When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than a dream. Author - unknown

If you want me to fall for you, you got to give me something worth tripping over. Author - unknown

If You're Asking

If I Need You

The Answer Is Forever,

If You're Asking

If I'll Leave You

The Answer Is Never,

If You're Asking

What I Value

The Answer Is You,

If You're Asking

If I Love You

The Answer Is

I Do.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
  • ok as a male I think your boyfriend would love chuck norris facts on the the scrap book!

like this relationship its only happening because chuck norris allows you to date me!

and much much more <3

• Work hard. Play harder. And love as hard as you can.

• YOU COMPLETE ME :D

Well that one is kinda corny but still lol

• "So happy together"

However every lyric of this world is cute for me. The Turtles - So Happy Together

• ...we kiss. And it feels like we have shrugged off the world.

~Jim Shahin

Her kisses left something to be desired -- the rest of her.

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute." -- Albert Einstein

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

--Harry Burns (Billy Crystal) "When Harry Met Sally..."

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;

And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

~William Shakespeare

Love at the lips was touch

As sweet as I could bear;

And all at once that seemed to much;

I lived on air.

~Robert Frost

What Girls Said 11

• I have 2

1 . It's true we don't know what we've got until it's gone , but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. - Author ( Unknown)

2. When I saw how much pain love could bring I felt sorry for those in love , when I saw how much joy love could bring I envied those in love . - Author ( Unknown)

• You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty.

-- Anonymous

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.

-- Cathy Carlyle

There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy.

Her heart.

-- Melanie Griffith

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

--Albert Einstein

Romantic love is mental illness. But it's a pleasurable one. It's a drug. It distorts reality, and that's the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw.

-- Fran Lebowitz

The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.

-- Woody Allen

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.

-- anonymous (I know this one is unrelated, but it's funny)

• Just to give an author for angelbaby's quote, Dr. Seuss said "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Another one I like is "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." (Victor Hugo) not sure if that's what you're going for though haha

• "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

--Ingrid Bergman

this is my favorite

• Love is patient; love is kind

and envies no one.

Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;

never selfish, nor quick to take offense.

There is nothing love cannot face;

there is no limit to its faith,

its hope, and its endurance.

In a word, there are three things

that last forever: faith, hope and love;

but the greatest of them all is love.

~ Corinthians 13:1-8

• Well that's what we do ;; we fight You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch & I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like 2 second rebound rate, & then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. Its gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, FOREVER.

• “I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.” -Amy Tan

It's the loveliest quote to describe finding someone who's perfect for you. :)

• *You're watching a scary movie*

Guy: Are you scared?

Girl: Yes.

*guy takes girl in his arms*

Guy: Are you scared?

Girl: No.

=)

I don't know. (:

• To hope is to dream,

To dream is to love,

To love is to live,

To live is to Hope for the Dream of Love. :)

• look them up! you will find tons! i

• Google "love quotes" and you'll find websites listing tons of them.