What are benefits and personalty traits of near perfect guy?

what are benefits and personalty treats of perfect guy?

Im talking about guys. that have all the looks nice clothes and charisma

http://www.toppicturespost.com/2015/01/27/celebrities/martin-schoeller-celebrities-photograpy-george-clooney/

we will call it George-Clooney-ism

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is kind, truthful, smart, caring and who isn't afraid to go after what he wants. I would also want someone with some ambition. I couldn't be with someone who doesn't have any goals. It's ok to not be sure of what you want to do with your life but it doesn't give you the right to just sit around all day. I think I'd also need someone that could challenge me. I'm very opinionated and quite quick-witted. I would probably get easily bored by someone who is shallow and can't hold a conversation.

What Girls Said 7

• I want a guy that can introduce me to worship music and have conversations with me about God and interpret the bible with me. I also want a guy who keeps the Ten Commandments - nothing is more attractive than virtue.

• ok it wouldn't hard to introduce yourself to warship music lol first

• George Clooney is nothing but a man with balls that sag. That's the reason he has/planning to get a procedure done (rumored). Plus he married one of the worlds most ugliest woman (that's if she can even be called a woman") she looks like big bird from sesame street. Anyways... I think a good guy should have some humor and always remain humble. If they lack those traits then he's not so prefect as he may think he is.

• Can have an intelligent conversation about various things, funny, not sarcastic, thinks about other people, manners, treats everyone even a stranger with respect. Not a big pervert and not all fast and flirty Open minded.

• No such thing...

• I think the perfect guy is the one that is a friend, but I don't mean it as to be in the friend zone. You must be there for her, be thoughtful (not too overly attached), have a great sense of humor... don't know what else. The perfect relationship is when you make the other person happy because you want to do so not because you just need someone by your side all the time.

• Depends on the individual

• thats what you consider the perfect guy? oh boy

What Guys Said 1