For girls - how much facial hair?

you like a guy with a lot or none or some and does it matter on the guy or the color?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is all going to depend on the girl. Personally I don't like it, especially stubble because if you kiss a guy with stubble if can give you beard burn (for lack of better words). I think the majority of girls I've talked to don't like facial hair. However, usually if a girl likes a guy, facial hair will not stop it, they will just think it's cute. Hope this helped!

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I love facial hair. But having said that, I also love clean-shaven guys. I love the rugged look, but a smooth jawline is always great too. I think the only I don't really like is if the guy normally shaves, but he hasn't in a couple of days, so it's short and sandpaper-esque. So I'd say if you're gonna grow some face fuzz, grow it at least a week or something, and invest in a trimmer so you can keep it at a good length so that it's not so scratchy.

• Five o clock shadow is sexy, anything totally prominent like a beard or moustache, I personally don't go for. It does matter the guy, because some guys just have facial hair...period. Other guys look so much better clean shaven. The color, if you have facial hair, should definitely match your hair color and your eyebrows!

• I don't like any facial hair.

• I don't like any facial hair except for the few days growth in between shaves which is hot.

• stubble

• nada

What Guys Said 0