What clothing style might suit me?

I'm 22 ( 5'5) and I tend to dress a little classy. I have a date coming up and Im so stress out! I have small waist and medium hips. I have long, dark hair and tan-looking skin. People say that the color light pink and hot peach suit me a lot. What do you think might suit me? Thanks for your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything accenting your dark hair and tanned skin is OK. For the rest it depends what body you want to show. Do you want to make it longer? Go for something long and tight. Do you have nice developed shoulders. Show them. Your small waist will broaden them. Do you want to accentuete your boobs. Wear something that shows them partly and pushes them up. ...

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like the girl I'm going on a "date" with tomorrow/Saturday (not sure which day). Is your name, Brianna, by any chance?

• No. I'm going tomorrow though!

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard to tell without a picture, but I think long dark hair and tan skin would look great with a tight black turtleneck and a black leather jacket, some dark jeans and tall boots.

• I always listen to what people say about my outfit. So, if they told me a particular color suit me, I will follow their advice.
    I think a knee-lenght simple dress will suit your height and hair. and I like hot peach better. Light pink is too cute for our age, imho. Hope this helps :)

• I think you're right about the light pink! Thanks!