Which outfit from KJs closet should I wear on my date?

I'm not a big fan of KJ but I looove her sense of fashion. So my babe is taking me out this weekend. He won't tell me where, but I assume its either a movie/dinner or the beach to sail on his dads yacht. I know what stores and websites sell outfits similar to these, but which should I wear. When I think of the beach, I think of colors like white and blue. When I think of the movies, I think of colors like red and black.

Outfit A: I love the shirt and skirt (minus those nonmatching shoes) from Pac Sun.
Outfit B: I love this angelic outfit with the shirt and pants. The slip in boat shoes top it off!!

Outfit C: I love this whole shebang!

Outfit D: I love how seductive and beachy this looks!

Outfit E: This is actually Kendall, but I love the beachy tone to it.

Outfit F: I rather not call myself a Duff, but this outfit would look hot for the movies.

https://celebrityfashionstylefound.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/2015_kyliejenner_001.jpg?w=300&h=600

Outfit G: I looove this outfit. Its all red and rockerish for the movies, but the "Hello Sailor" graphic tee could also work for the beach!

http://cdn.hollywoodtake.com/sites/hollywoodtake.com/files/styles/large/public/2013/12/31/kylie-jenner-goths-style.jpg?itok=b21Lzd2d

Outfit H: Lastly this beauty... It makes me feel all seductive and Resident Evilish!

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/155218084/id/DnT0zKrf5BGi0WH1GhGRpA/size/y.jpg

So which will it be yall?

• Outfit A
  • Outfit B
  • Outfit C
  • Outfit D
  • Outfit E
  • Outfit F
  • Outfit G or H

Most Helpful Guy

• D it is so hot my penis got wet from getting so hard.

• Lol I honestly mever expected t to be the hottest, but everyone seems to love The D

• lol the D kwinky dink I think not :P yeah it was really hot

• Lol He wants the V

Most Helpful Girl

• Outfit H is super sexy and stylish! go for it!

• Lol it really is!

• I would go with "H" I think you would be so hot - hope you don't mind the compliment from another girl!

• Lol Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• G, F, E and B are the best in my opinion ;)

• Someone finally liked outfit B :)

• Outfit D is the only good one in my opinion.

• The white dress right?

• Nothing wrong with them, but I feel like they a little bit childish unlike D which is more classic

• Well okay

What Girls Said 6

• I voted for D. It is really cute! The others are a bit trashy in my honest opinion.
    Oh, H would be okay too.

• Outfit D!!! It's so beautiful, I love it. H, is also good, but outfit D is the best!

• The white dress and red dress right?

• Just curious, what was wrong with outfit B

• It just looks too simple. I mean Jeans and top both are plain white. The cuts/style of that top aren't interesting enough. But loose too. And jeans is looks... boring. I don't know why but it just gives the "I don't care how I look" feel.

• She's awesome and I love her style. I mostly like F, but D, G and H are also amazing! :)

• Instead of copying someone else's style find your own.

• I find them all pretty trashy.. sorry!

• White dress... Keep it classy..