Am I to old for this? I want to become an actor or singer/dancer.

I want to become an actor or singer/dancer. Problem is I feel I am to old. I am turning 25. Am I too old to pursue either?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can never be too old for those things. People of all ages do those things.

What Guys Said 4

• I just turned 25. You can still be an actress that's not hard. My dad just acted in a movie and he's 51. Singer possibly too. You need to have a naturally good voice I think. If you pick ballet dancing you are too old for that. They need to start young. If you pick something physically easier you may do it like Salsa, Ballroom, maybe Hip Hop.

• Actress, no problem. Singer/dancer depends on the type of music. But that really is a young persons game, it takes up to 10 yeats to become discovered and then you have tours, studio time etc are you really ready for your first breakout album at 35?

• If you have the talent to do that then it's never too old

• No one is ever too old to pursue their dreams.. well.. realistically age I meant..

What Girls Said 1

• Depends. If you have good leads into the industry. Then it may take no time at all. But if you don't it could take a very long time and depending on your skills and training, it could be a very long time. I have a cousin that has been trying to catch a break since she was in her 20's. She has been in some B movies and an episode of Criminal Minds but hasn't been able to catch that big break.