Girls, what undies do you want to see on your man?

• I'm 40 or over and I want him in whitey-tighties
    3% (1)
  • I'm 40 or over and I want him in boxers
    0% (0)
  • I'm 40 or over and I want him in trunks
    3% (1)
  • I'm under 40 and I want him in whitey-tighties
    3% (1)
  • I'm under 40 and I want him in boxers
    77% (24)
  • I'm under 40 and I want him in trunks
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm under 40 and I'd prefer boxers or boxer briefs (rather in black than white). From what I've noticed men over 40 usually wear the shorter kind of briefs though, but I don't know if that's because it's fashion (women over 40 likes it more?) or if it's just comfy :P

P. S. When a woman loves you she'll think that whatever you wear is sexy, so just wear something that you feel comfortable and confident in :)

• I think it's because that's what their mommas bought for them when they were kids.

• haha maybe

• But I wear boxers because I'm divorced and my mom's 84 years old so it's been a long time since she bought me underwear. I buy my undies and I want the ladies to think I'm cool, so I wear boxers.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm under 40 and I like to see him in boxer briefs or boxers. What's the difference between boxers and trunks? I've always understood that trunks are male swimwear.

• I like to see my man in preferably boxer-briefs, trunks or briefs. Better yet, commando! Not a fan of boxers.

• Am under 40 and I much prefer seeing my husband in boxers.

• I think boxers mostly, but I really like trunks too.

• honestly why do guys have to wear underwear?

• We don't have to. Do you wear underwear? There are some sanitation/hygiene issues with which they help. . . but I rarely wear them when I'm sleeping.

• "can" have GI problems

• oh ok not too graphic LOL

• Under 40 and I want commando... lol

• I want him to take them off ;)

• Under 40 and boxers