Cute, gorgeous, sexy......How is this determined?

I don't think I know what to think about these words, when I hear cute I think like a little kid, cute. I get told I'm cute, and that its because I'm only 5 feet tall. I don't know if I understand these words very well, and how people are put in certain categories.

What Guys Said 1

• Well it depends on the person but if you say someone is cute its because she is attractive but like in an innocent way kinda when your just like aww your so cute.

Then gorgeous is like when you see someone and she stuns you with her beauty. Like if you saw someone in a dance all dressed up looking nice you would think wow she's gorgeous.

What Girls Said 1

• I used to get offended with cute. Bunnies are cute, Puppies are cute. But guys don't use the word cute girls do. Gorgeous, I think it more just physically looking really good. Sexy can be looks, but it's more attitude.