Which of these bikinis do you like better?

Which of these bikinis do you like better? Which would you find more attractive on a girl?
#1
Which of these bikinis do you like better?#2

• Number 1
  • Number 2

Most Helpful Guy

• The first looks cheap and tacky, the second looks elegant... the second also shows off more of the assets, which is more eye candy for the guys ;)

What Guys Said 20

• #1 looks like something Katy Perry would wear (and I love Katy Perry).
    But I like #2 better. #2 is sexier because it shows more breast.

• The second popped out more because of the neon pink while the 1st one is almost the same colour, the black lines tended to hold back. If I were on the beach, I'm sure the girl in the all pink rather than the black and pink would catch my attention more. That's not saying that the black and pink isn't good looking I think it is but the all pink is something that will be turning heads... pardon the pun LOL!

• The second one is too common and kind of boring. I like first one because i like the style and it's more noticeable.

• I see #2 a lot at the beach. like seriously every girl has 1 on.

• #1 looks like boy's undies ;p

• I like the second one better. It's more of a classic style and there is still the possible of a wardrobe malfunction (hey, I'm a red blooded male).

The first one wouldn't be so bad if the bikini bottom didn't look like a pink pair of mens briefs...

• the 1st basically

• 1st is more striking. 2nd is kinda blah

• I like number 2 - Number 1 looks like support underwear.

• Number one looks more like lingerie than a swimsuit

• Doesn't matter to me. Why does every piece of clothing have to make a statement or be about something...

• #1. Sexy
    #2. Sexy
    #3. .
    oh.

• This is an easy one, #2 !!!

• Number 2 looks good

• First one of course

• i like them both... reaching for the lube now lol

• lower one.

• I like the 2nd one just a bit better. But either are sexy.

• #2 is so much sexier

• I think first one is not looking like a bikini to me and the girls I seen in the beexhs never wear the first one so second one

What Girls Said 14

• #2 is definitely the more sexy number. The first one is more practical.

• Number 2, the first looks more like a bra and undies set than a bikini, I have a couple of bikinis cut like the second one and they are comfortable and not gappy around the top of the cups or crotch. I'd rather choose the guy I give tha kinda show to, not every guy on the beach!!!

• both are very BRIGHT bikinis lmao
    I like the top one it has a cute design. The second one is like any other bikini. Which is fine, I mean. You aren't really supposed to look at the bikini, really, right :P so simple designs work. I think I'd prefer a simple design, if I was gonna wear a bikini, like that. But the top one is a lot cuter as a Being-For-Itself so to speak

• The first one is way better. The second one is so typical, pretty much every girl I see in a bikini has one exactly like that.

• 2, even though I hate the neon. Looks very cheap.
    I've seen the first one a lot on Facebook adverts. It looks like the new sort of fringe bikini. I don't like it though, I don't like the model and actually O like nothing about it.

• I wanna say No.2 but honestly that's me thinking, "Wow, her boobs look great in that" lmao-- for the actual bikini, I'd say the first, cute design. The 2nd is just a plain thing, like it's a bikini, it's doing the job but tbh.. on that model... she could wear a bin bag... [stares] sorry I got distracted

• 1 looks exactly like a bra and underwear set. 2 is more of a bathing suit. i like those string style bikinis better

• the first one looks like a bra and underware set but the second one is cute and looks like a regular, teenagers bikini not some pink loving sex-kittens favorite bra and underware set :) :P

• 1. 2 is typical

• Number 2 for sure.

• I like both but number 2 is much sexier

• Number 1 is way better

• I like the second one. More adult. I find the first one to be a little juvenile.

• Neither one is all that to me but , I voted for #2