What kind of perfume scents are best on a woman?

Without naming brands, I'll just include a description, but please post your favourite perfume brands/labels in the opinion boxes.

• Musky (Sandalwoods, etc.)
  • Fruity/Citrus
  • Floral
  • Exotic/Spicy
  • Sweet (Vanillas, coco-buttters, etc.)
  • Oceanic (Fresh, rain, water, etc.)
Disappointing that not more men voted. At this time, only three. I see what a lot of women seem to like to wear for fragrance, but not much input from guys.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Exclamation
    Red door

• the one's that smell?

• I like the smell between sweet and fresh.

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on what works on that particular person. A scent may smell great on one person, but not smell so great on another. Your body chemistry changes the smell. Personally, I can't wear many perfumes. Many of them give me a headache and make me feel sick. I tend to like things that smell like coconut. It smells good on me and is one of the rare scents that does not affect me. I also like the sweet pea scent from Bath & Body Works.

• I know this, but I mean after the fact you've got the scent on you how it smells to someone. I used to wear Beautiful from Estee Lauder and when a friend of mine put it on it smelled like a totally different fragrance. :(

• i like a mixture of vanilla and -very- light floral. most perfumes give me a headache lol.

• I like sweet the best. Multiple guys have said to me they like a girl that smells like cotton candy and I recently got this fragrance from sephora that smells exactly like cotton candy.

It depends on the context tho and also the time of year. Different occasions call for different fragrances.

• I read on a research website that men prefer liquorice and vanilla scents the most.

• B, E and F.
    =)

F > great smelling for any gender! =)

• I still use the pink Brittney Spears one. It's like the OG of women's best smelling perfumes haha, and Justin Biebers "Someday" is surprisingly awesome
    Both sweet with a hint of floral, brittney spears' just seems more woman like

• fruity and floral scents are best on a woman.

• Vanilla is the one that gave me lots of positive feedback :)

• LADY MILLION
    FLORA BY GUCCI

IM IN LOVEEEE 😍😍👏👏

• Katy Purry's "Purr" is the purrrrfect purrrfume! It attracts all the dawgs

www.fragrancex.com/.../PURR1OZ.jpg

www.troll.me/images/the-rock/i-smell-pussy.jpg

• I like the vanilla scented ones.