52% (30)
  • No
    48% (28)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
damn this is split almost evenly

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them! some girls find them painful, and I get that. When I purchase my heels I take comfort into account, and for me, the higher the better. I have some 7 inch heels on a pair of boots that I absolutely adore. They give me a confidence boost and make me feel powerful! AND they are super comfy. I call them my ass kicking boots. And I love fashion. So fashionably speaking, with the width of my hips vs my 4'11'' frame, heels slim me down a bit and give me a really sleek looking figure vs flats or runners making me look a little bit stumpier. But that's just me, I prefer a long and lean look for myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• I despise them. I prefer being comfy rather than having my assets accentuated in order to look more aesthetically appealing to males.

4|0
    0|0
  • no i don't love them... they are as uncomfortable as fuck.. the only reason i wear them is to feel less short lol

3|0
    0|0
    • being short is a good thing for women. I honestly don't find tall women feminine because they look like men to me. Hollywood has never represented us accurately.

• If tall women look like men, then do short men look like women? Why are you so obsessed with the standards Hollywood is portraying anyways?

• Yes, actually. Shorter men tend to look less masculine

• yes i love it. and hurt me a lot.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7e1bab4760.jpg

can you imagine you walk like this?

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. If I do wear them, I prefer a shorter heel because it's easier to walk in.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love the feeling I get when I'm in heels - more fashionable, more formal, sexier... But I don't like wearing them for a long period of time > hurts me physically. O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. They hurt a lot at times

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.
    I'm tall so I love how they showcase my legs, but regret creeps in real quick when my feet start aching.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer boots but yea there okay, I'm 5'4 so I need all the help I can get

0|0
    0|0
    • that is a good thing because the women that are 5'7 end up being really tall, taller ten most men since I am 5'11

• Yes I do, i wear them on the weekdays (for work) and on the weekends I'm in sneakers/runners or boots even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a love/hate relationship with heels. I feel hotter while wearing them but my feet hurt afterwards. Torn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! I love them, I don't know how girls think they are painful, and hard too walk in, at all. I've never had trouble walking in them, not even the first time I walked in them (which was for a play had to dance in them and do kicks even!). I don't wear them much though because I'm 5"7" and don't need them, because when I wear them I fell way too tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I am 5'11 and I am pretty tall. You would be up to my height.

• Yep, lol. The funny thing is my mom is only 5"2". I get it from my dad I guess he's around your height.

• Not at all. I will on occasion, but you almost always catch me in sneakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • They hurt a lot but an outfit does not feel dressy without them. They make you feel tall, make your posture sexy and make you feel like you can strut in an command a room

1|0
    0|0
  • Never worn them never intend to, two things I hate wearing are shoes and pants. Heels are an awful lot of hassle for someone who would rather be barefoot

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like them at all. I definitely choose comfort over heels. I'd only wear them if I'm at some sort of party and most likely going to be sitting for a huge portion of it

0|0
    0|0
  • They make women look beautiful and i love them!

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE them!
    1. Because I can't walk in them and they're uncomfortable
    2. Because I literally can't walk in them and they make me feel uncomfortable (#backproblems)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They make me feel sexy and they make an outfit look cuter. But I only wear them for short periods because it gets uncomfortable after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them but still trying to get use to the feeling

1|0
    0|0
  • They are my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeees but i mainly just wear them for dinners and stuff, i dont wear them everyday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No... those painful things kill my feet's.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. They can become a pain after wearing them for awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • They hurt like hell but look really good

0|0
    0|0
  • only when the occasion calls for them if not than i'll stick with my converses

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are beautiful and make your legs look nicer, sure, but they're uncomfortable as hell. So no, I hate wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never used.

0|0
    0|0
  • I walk like a dinosaur in them... If that says anything..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls