Which hair cut look better?

going to cut my hair. which hair style look better for me?

A)

which hair cut look better?

b)

c)

d)

my current hair is D

• a - bob cut
  • b - straight cut
  • c - pixie
  • d - layered
  • another style - give example
Seem like guys more to girl with long hair :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• B = D > A > C

A is good but not everyone can look beautiful in these while B and A are universally acclaimed.
    I'm lover of long hair 😍

• The pixie is the most sophisticated and worldly, that suits you the best, I would think!

• I like B and D. I'm a fan of long hair in general and the straightness adds some extra cuteness.

• All of them but not a fan of c

• Completely depends on the woman that the haircut is on.

• I like pixie cut

• Doesn't matter what your current hair style is. Whether a style looks good or not depends on your face. No way to tell from pictures of people who aren't you whether it will look good or not.

• I've my pic on profile before this :) just changed it few days ago :)

• Straight cut and layered cut... looks the best but i like bob cut too... it looks good on some women only... 😁

• I voted A, but maybe the girl being prettier influenced me. In general I think I prefer straight long hair, but I liked the look of the slightly curly hair (and then length) in A more than the longer hair in B or D.

The all look alright though.

• Hahahhah! I like a n c. I hope it can make me look much younger than my age

• I guess a cute hair cut could make you look younger.

• Definitely D, that's like one of my favorite haircuts on a girl! :D

• I liked all but C. I've met very few women who can pull off c.

• A or D would be really nice on you.

• D A B C that is my order of preference.

• For me it was a tie between A and B with C second place

• I think A) or C).

• I would like to pic d
    😊

• A is the best.

• B. Straight cut

• guys will always prefer a girl with long hair its super sexy

• Means long layered?

• since im pretty sure this is for ur hair. stick with d or a those are the 2 best choices for ur hair ull have guys staring u down left too right cause car accidents and stuff lol

• Go for the third one will look hood on you

• C is way too short for a girl go for B or d

What Girls Said 12

• OMG I love A! Do you know who the woman is so I can see the rest of the cut? It has so much bounce and volume!

Basically it depends on how much time, money, and energy you want to devote to your hair and then you can fine tune the exact style to suit your proportions and facial structure. So without knowing those things we can't exactly offer the best possible advice.

• I love A too. Google image. short wavy Bob cut. Lovely! I can't pick even one. what do you think about straight shoulder Bob cut?

• the woman in A looks like Rachel McAdams from the side. if that helps.

• i picked A, because i do not know how long your hair is NOW, from your pic, i can't tell. if you like the pixie, which i do too, ask your stylist if your face will hold that cut and if there is another option of that cut to work with your features. there are longer pixie cuts that turn out ADORABLE. show your stylist the top two options you like, and see what THEY say in their professional opinion and then go for it!

• I voted C. I think every woman should go pixie at least once in their life. They won't regret it. You hair stylist should know how to cut the style so it suits the shape of your face.
    Pixie cuts are low maintenance in the sense of styling and they look good curly or straight. I loved being able to straighten my hair the night before, and wake up and my hair would look awesome in the morning lol
    They're high maintenance in the sense of having to get it trimmed every two or three weeks depending on how fast your hair grows but that's not really the end of the world.

• Either D or B.

• B or C > any other of those and your face would look way too round.
    Do not go for any sort of a fringe.

• i voted A! this haircut looks nice

• I'm always going to choose a longer hair style, so D.

• I love curly bobs! They're so cute and charming! ^_^

• B! Definitely B

• I really like Victoria Justice's haircut-B. :)

• Layered but at the length of B
    (*´˘`*)♡

• A is the best!