Regardless that this is Kim Kardashian, do you like this sheer skirt?

She is the first person I've ever seen wearing this type of skirt and just happens to be that she is wearing it. I have a semi similar body shape, smaller though. I know it's revealing and only would be suitable for particular situations but do you think getting this made in sheer with maybe a grey colour or a light pink would be good? Any thoughts or colours? I am blonde with quite olive skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really not that see through at all... I like it. =)
    But... maybe not so much on her but on someone who isn't all plastic would look better.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Why do you want to let the world see your butt crack? In the right light, can you see Cooter Brown? You're supposed to save that for your man!

• Not a fan of the color. And I believe the material is no good either. But that's just a guess from looking at it. So, I don't really like it.

• I think her arse has just gotten out of control now. That's not attractive.

The skirt would still look good crumpled up on my floor all the same.

• Doesn't suit her - Would suit women with nicer slimmer ass.

• No. I think it's entirely inappropriate to walk around in a see through skirt

• Ridiculously blazing hot

• Not on her. Her butt has always looked strange to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think that skirt is sheer on purpose. . .

It's a really unflattering style though. I would stick to more traditional materials.

• It's cute... but really? How long is her butt crack.

• I would wear stockings under the skirt though.

• Haha. Yes I was thinking making the 'sheerness' thicker than hers.

• I don't like the material. You shouldn't have to put your lady bits on display to be sexy. I like the shape of the skirt and I think it would look good on a wide range of women. But don't wear this and not wear a slip or undergarments

• I don't like it plus her and her diaper booty being in it just ruins it all

• I think the outfit looks great on her but the guy hanging off her arm is can go!

• Don't like it.