Girls, what are some clothes that look good on men in the summer time?

Please include pictures. Like what looks nice, hot, cute, and etc

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• A shirt in a light colour or a t-shirt. Fannels are also cool. It's funny how outfits for guys are better in winter and outfits for girls are better in summer.

• Thanks. Read the update and let me know what you think.

Are there any accessories that look good on men? For example, I know that gold bracelets and necklaces look good on women.

• Well, there's a lot to judge in the update, like I don't think you're going to wear sweatshirts and vests in summer right? There's some cool stuff posted there though.
      About accessories, I like anything surfer like. Surfer necklaces and bracelets. Manly and summer like. A nice backpack is also a good choice. There was a nice backpack. in that link you posted.

• Yeah definitely not any sweatshirts and all. Duly noted thanks.

• Bright colors. Some shorts, not thick flannel shirts, jeans are okay, t shirt, muscle shirts, glasses are cool and chain necklaces, cool socks

• Shorts and tees work for me. Or sleeve less

• Muscle shirts, polo shorts, denim shorts, NO socks. Sneakers like Vans/Converse, long necklaces, round sunglasses.

Actually, everything is great EXCEPT FOR BEIGE BAGGY CAPRI PANTS