Which hair colour is better on me?

Which hair colour is better on me?

Don't mind the awkward pose In the second one and the fact that I'm a ghost (damn lighting). Which hair colour looks better on me? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 8

• Awww you're SO pretty! I'm incredibly envious of your eyes haha!

I think I prefer the top picture hair colour.. But I think the top picture hair colour, with the bottom picture bottom hair colour would look great!

Oh my shit, I'm terrible at explaining myself haha!
    The 1st picture hair colour, with the blonde part of your hair in the 2nd photo at the ends..

If you can make out what I'm trying to explain hahah!!

• Thank you! You are incredibly beautiful yourself :) and are you saying I should do ombré maybe?

• Yes that's exactly what I was trying to say hahaha!

Aww thank you lovely :)

• I think that's actually a really good idea

• Your really pretty whatever hair color you. Choose I'm pretty sure you'll look great.

• Top one. You're very pretty.

• Thank you!

• Same here. I'm bare faced most of the time. Sometimes I wear mascara, and if I'm feeling up to it, eyeliner. I think that when someone wears full make up daily, dressing up for special occasions makes no difference to their looks.

• Yeah. They just look like its a regular day out. But then again different people use it for different reasons.

• It's hard to tell because the lighting and filter is different in each picture

• First one! dark hair colour

• i love the second one personally it makes your skin glow

• The first one.

• First one suits your complexion and eyes better :)