Girls, can I wear a bodycon dress to prom?

The theme is night out, but I don't have a lot of money and I know bodycon dresses are cheap!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You can if your school allows it in the dress code, I don't see a problem.

If your budget for a dress is $100, believe it or not my dress in this pic was actually $100 dollars so, it is possible to find a gown for that price. I got mine at a local dress shop. Just call local places and find a price. If you're in the US and live near a Ross dress for less they even have beautiful gowns for under $30.
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/jpkajq.jpg[/IMG]

What Girls Said 4

• Have you tried rent the runway? That's very affordable and you can rent a nice dress for a two nights

• Yes. How much time do you have before prom and how much are you willing to spend? Stores like jcpenney, Macy's, kohls have a lot on sale not just body cons. Online try prom girl or even Amazon but read The review's first on Amazon

• I don't know I'm thinking 100 I'm broke!!

• Yeah just try those stores. Prom girl has cheap dresses just look up prom dress under 100

• That'd be fine

• thanks :) I just dont want to be judged

• I think that'd be fine.. some shops do have sales on prom dresses though... I know thrift stores always have a few prom dresses for super cheap. You can get these altered at a low cost as well to get them to fit you perfectly. Thrift stores aren't bad -- I've spotted Louis Vuitton's at some. Consignment stores will have them cheaper as well.. What's your budget?

• $100, but I've found a bodycon dress I can add my own train on to!

• Oh awesome :)