Guys, what do you like that girls wear?

I'm not a girly girl and sometimes i feel like guys are turned off about what I'm wearing any suggestions

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoodies or t shirts and jeans work for me. Simple is good, I prefer it when girls dont worry about minor things like clothes.

What Guys Said 11

• Your profile picture looks fine to me.

Guys don't want their girl to dress like a slut. They don't want her to dress like a dyke. And they don't want their girl to dress like her grandmother.

Some guys, like me, like to see their girl in dresses and skirts and frilly, lacey things. Some guys want the tomboy look. Some guys want feminine but casual.

When you are at the grocery store, at the mall, in a restaurant, look for guys that you would be interested in and notice how their dates are dressed.

• I typed up girly girl and got this
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...b-16994562199e_560_420.jpg

hahaha you look good in my opinion but to answer your question I'd say stay away from thick baggy clothing. Wear things that fit more tightly around your body. This is true for men as well as women. Pay a little attention to color, ask yourself if you care about the picture on your shirt or can do without. Small things like that I suppose.

• nooooo yer clothing is gr8 basically... judging by yer profile

and yes i'd rather a girl with yer clothing than a girl with dress and heels... honestly!

• Anything but sweatpants and wife beaters.
    Well, t-shirts and sweatshirts that are too big bother me too, but whatevs.

Of course, I love jean short shorts and regular jeans. Those look great on like every girl.

• Clothing. ;)

• Dress for yourself, noone else - You look very pretty in profile pic plenty of boys will like you.

• This is not a big deal for us I guess... Anything that fits you very well is fine as long as the colors are matching each other... And I know you didn't ask be But you are beautiful

• leggings, if she has a nice ass, slim dresses. lipstick, earrings, heels, some nail polish, and good underwear

• Skirts and tights

• I think clothes that show off your legs are typically really attractive. Flaunt it if you got it is my motto lol

• i atually love girls who wear fresh shoe's like shoes im into like roshes, airmax huaraches like those are the kind of shoes that i wear and i just think its cute when im with a girl and were wearing the same type of shoes.