Girls, what do you think of this outfit?

The whole outfit is on sale, should I get it? :)

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the colors and style but that is a lot of pleather.

• It's actually real leather, if that makes a difference!!!

• well I'm not running a marathon or anything but the temperature is around 70 at the highest point of the day... is that too much?

• You can sweat in negative temperatures so it's hard to pick a specific temperature. I personally don't wear materials that don't breathe so I can't say from personal experience what it's like in different temps.

What Girls Said 18

• It's very cute

• Thanks! Do you think I should get it? I love the bold colors, but I'm not sure they match really.

• I love it too. With fashion it's okay to be different. The blue and black are neutral colors. The green doesn't really go with the blue but for some reason the combination together looks hot to me

• I agree with macancheese, all the items are cute, but not together. it's to matchy-matchy and too much pleather. Love the pants & bag.

• Thanks! It's actually real leather if that makes any difference at all lol. What about with a black leather jacket instead?

• I feel like that might look a little like a hair band's lead singer's outfit lmao. I'd wear those pants. that purse with a cute loose tank (with those boots) or those pants, a cute wedge or flat, with a sheer-see through print tank over a color block tank

• I honestly don't like it at all. I hate turtle necks, the jacket is kinda mehh especially because it's shiny and the leather pants is alright if you have nice legs and the boots are a little too conservative for me. I think the outfit overall looks a little conservative and the colours don't really match in a good way.
    But maybe that's just my taste.

• Thanks for your opinion! Why do you hate turtlenecks? Aren't they cute/?

• Noo, turtle necks are so 90's and too conservative. I kind of looks like you've given up. hope already to look cute and just wear something comfortable and covering.
      Sorry, that's what I imagine.

• it okay kinda typical stuff.

• haha yeah? I thought the bold colors and the leather would make it untypical lol

• nah I seen to many people trying to do that but if that what you like so what!!!

• No to the purse and the jacket. Both are quite distasteful, but I like the rest. Maybe with a different jacket, but that one looks like bad plastic or really ugly fake leather

• Would a black leather jacket work? And I actually agree with the purse. But I do like the blue jacket!

• If it were a better looking as far as quality. That jacket looks cheap and the color makes it look cheaper. But a nice black leather that fits you well would be good

• the color scheme looks exactly like the joker from batman. while i love the joker, i don't love that color scheme on a woman. something about the outfit just seems off to me. i think it's the turtleneck.

• Hmm you are the second person to say that! So you don't like turtlenecks in general or this turtleneck?

• i don't like turtlenecks at all :(

• Personally too much leather and too much colors all at once.

You can buy them all, but NEVER wear them all together lol. And hey! You can use that jacket if you want to go as The Joker on halloween! (I'm serious=

• That's really not the look I was going for lol... I was hoping it would be a nice "fun" outfit to wear :S

• It can still be. But I'm just giving you ideas here.

• I like everything else except the purple jacket. Maybe if It was in a different color and not matched with a green shirt

• Think a black jacket would be better? If i keep the sweater?

• Noo just get the leggings

• I think you should get it. Except summers almost here and I'm not sure how cold it'll be outside but I've gotta say cuuuutttteeee

• Not a big fan of all those items together, but you can wear them separately and they'd look quite cute

• I like the pants and boots

• Eh, its cute, a wee bit retro. Reminds me of Daphne from Scooby Doo. If you have the look, go for it.

• Not nice at all. Way too colorful and the colors dont go with eachother at all.

• Everyone always wears drab colors, I guess I was hoping this outfit would get a good response since it's so colorful!!

• I like it. Its sexy and gives a strong female look.

• The shirt and the blazer don't match, but I like the pieces

• If you like it then sure, get it!

• It's really nice