Should I let my 10 year old daughter dye her hair?

My 10 year old daughter asked me if she could dye her hair blonde with pink highlights or dark red hair, she currently has brown hair that used to be blonde but darkened over time. Should I let her do it?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I think a few pink or red clip ins would be more appropriate for a girl her age. But she's your daughter and you make the limits.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I am tempted to say a bit young probably better waiting until 15/16 before colouring hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would be worried about exposing her to the chemicals. Have you thought about chalking or like hot huez?

https://youtu.be/WKX0Yu8FTf8

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she could have an allergic reaction to the ammonia and at her age her hair can be brittle much easier. Just get those strands that you can clip in, they come in all colours that is appropriate for a young girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's young but she can, not with actual hair dye but temporary hair dye or koolaid that works pretty good, not too harmful

0|0
    0|0
  • no it can messed her hair better buy her the temporary dying they sell them at sallys and if comes off when she showers

0|0
    0|0