Anyone ever go through your clothes and be like... Dang I got alotta cool stuff that I forgot all about?

I usually wear the same stuff everyday like I'm homeless, I only do that cuz I spend alotta my time alone cuzI'm single so I don't wear any of my new clothes but I just pulled out some shirts and jeans and shoes like "damn I spent thousands of dollars on all stuff but it's jus sittin in here collecting dust... But I'd never sell it cuz it still looks to fresh!😝😜 I haven't even worn it yet.. But anyone ever go through their new or old clothes?

• Nah I don't go through my clothes
  • Yeah sometimes I do just to see what I got
  • I don't have many clothes
I know of the shoes and stuff look old but I never wore em' they've just been folded up in my closet and stuff all those shoes are like 150 or more. There's Jordan's, creative recreation, supra skytop 2's, and vans OTW...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been transitioning from winter clothes to summer and wooooow... It's awesomely terrible how many pieces of clothing I have. I'm trying to pass them on to my sisters, but then they give ME things they're trying to get rid of! It's a vicious cycle XD

• Lol a big trade off, you girls should set up shop in the drive way and do s big trade off or something lol, the things that nobody wants goes to goodwill

• LOL! that's a good idea! I like it more than having to drag everything down there myself!

What Girls Said 5

• OMG!!! ALL THE TIME!!! LOL... you should see my closet i have a large walk in closet and its full of new clothes and shoes and the closet in the living room same story plus my drawers its ridiculous and then when i go to the mall i think i dont have any clothes -_-

• You mean when you're supposed to get rid of stuff but somehow end up with more. I hate that, but I like the throwback of my cool clothes haha

• Well I actually just keep buying clothes and don't even wear em lol I walk around in work clothes or when I'm off work I just wear basketball shorts and a wife beater... Haha😉

• Oh nah it was a 2010 ford ranger. I live in California in Los Angeles. The truck was maybe worth $6,000 but dealer tries to get $17,000 outta me with interest and and shit so I was gonna surrender it... Dad bought it off me an vowed to take over the payments so I said alright cool... Ppssshh!!😤 not gonna get 17 racks outta me for a used ford ranger😓 kiss my ass for that price I could've got a waaayyy better used truck... He got it in storage.. Don't even drive the damn thing he's being stupid but he's soo old school and I'm still a baby to him so you can't tell him shit at age 71, he thinks he knows it all and seen it all.😑😒

• oh man, stupid dealer
      Well it can be ur back up car haha

• Heck yeah! All the time! I've got a shit load that I haven't worn still! XD I'm like Damn!

• Haha why so many clothes? And do you have alotta shoes to?

• Lol ME, same with jewelry. I do wear all my shoes though.. I love shoes

• Omg women put men shoe game to shame! You ladies got a warehouse of shoes in your closet!😬 pratically need a storage unit lol😩

• Lol have to build you a second closet in the back yard for shoes

• I practically already need one. I have a shoe holder on the back of my door that's full, two shelves with my favorite ones that are full, and then a line of boots by my wall. I want a walk in closet D:

• Yeah it happens from time to time

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I forget all the weird t-shirts I've collected over the years.