What do all you guys think of heels?

What do all you guys think of heels?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she is comfy in them and I don't have to hear anything about "Oh my god, my feet are killing me" or something of the sort pointing to the heels as the cause. :D

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think they look attractive on a girl at formal events. I would not recommend wearing them for anything involving a lot of walking or in places with brick sidewalks or cobblestone streets. That is a asking for trouble and makes it look like you're trying too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy in small infrequent doses and nice events. I like a girl to be light on her feet though most of the time, and not wearing shoes that are most of the time uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a very important part of the foot, a part which provides both structure and balance. Plus the foot would just look silly without them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm not sure if you are serious or not...

• I'm very rarely serious=P As for the shoe, I find them to be sexy but would be fine with a woman not wearing them as well. They look quite uncomfortable and I'm not so caught up in myself that I would want someone to dress uncomfortably to attract my attention.

• sexy when girls have them on

1|0
    0|0
  • not too fond of them they look really uncomfortable and the big heels are a real turn off.. trather have a girl in runnning shoes and a sweater.

0|0
    0|0
  • heels on girls look very attractive; however, if you are going to wear heels, make sure your toes are good looking. get a pedicure before the event, or the day before you are going to wear them :]

0|0
    0|0
  • unless there on cowboy boots I don't care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1