Girls, I want to keep my makeup looking as natural as possible. Tips please?

I have very fair smooth skin with blue eyes. I wear a little bit of bronzer and blush. Should they be with shimmer or matte? Also with eyeshadow, shimmer or matte? I wear a light foundation as well and pencil in my eyebrows lightly. I wear mascara but should I wear eyeliner?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• - Stick to matte for a more natural look. Shimmery products are for when you go out at night to have fun ;)

- Use eyebrow powder instead of pencil, it looks more natural. Or you can use pencil, but keep the strokes small so the mimic hairs. And then use the eyebrow brush or a clean mascara wand to soften the lines. I personally don't like it when the center of my eyebrows are like straight lines, so I always blend it out towards my nose with my fingers.

- Use very light foundation, or maybe just transparent powder for daytime makeup.

- Use natural light brown eyeshadow for light makeup. Just to create some depth into your eyes. No dark or crazy colors. And avoid reddish colors, because they make your eyes look swollen.

- You can use a bit of eyeliner if you want. Just a very thin line, close to your lashes. Only on the upper lash line. And if you use pencil eyeliner, blend it out a bit so it doesn't look too harsh. Or use a brown eyeliner, it's usually more natural and less harsh than black.

What Girls Said 4

• Eyeshadow isn't keeping it natural in my opinion and neither is a lot of blush. But I would think matte to keep it as realistic as possible.

I think lip gloss and eye curling or mascara--is enough for a natural look with some foundation.

• Only wear eyeliner if you want to. If you want natural bronzed then definitely go matte. And it really depends in what you like to do for eyeshadow

• Wear minimum makeup

• You should just go to the MAC counter at the mall and ask.