And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't like facial hair, clean shaven is nice. But some men can really pull it off. Some guys look great with stubble, and some look great with beards. It just depends on your facial features.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really into facial hair, but some guys can pull it off. I guess it depends on the person. As long as you don't look like Gandalf, you're good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Growing a beard like Gandalf's takes time, dedication, and effort. Isn't that the type of man you need in your life?

• Hahaha well said. Hopefully he'll put all that time, dedication, and effort into his family and well being, not just his beard.

• Fuck yes. The amount depends on the face.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on his face. Some men look great with facial hair, while others look hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice on some guys and really hot on others but I think I like none more

0|0
    0|0
    • So you like guys that don't like nice, or really hot?

• I think facial hair is great when a guy can really sport it but I think I like smooth faces more. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me though if a guy I liked had it.

• No too much is perfect :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are guys... they have facial hair... its normal, so as long as I love the guy, he can have a beard, or stubble or a go-t... plus it adds personality which is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be accepted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like a lot. Maybe just a little bit to help accent the angles of the face but not too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4