Guys, formal or causal?

When your dating or a relationship do you want your girlfriend to dress casual or do you want to see her dressed up when y'all are just hanging out?

Updates:
Formal: dress/skirt with a cute shirt, sandals/ heels
Casual: tshirt and shorts/ leggings, running, hoodie/jacket shoes/convers/ Birkenstocks/ slippers

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Casual = the best basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it really depends what you'll be doing. If you're just hanging out at somebodies house then casual is fine. Honestly if a girl can wear sweat pants, a hoodie and hair tied up around me and can still manage to look good I find that sexy as hell.
    But ya, no need to go all out if you guys are just hanging out in a casual setting, though it is nice to know your girl put a little bit of effort into getting ready for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can't wear shorts and sandals and a simple tee when she's with me, then she's just not the one for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you classify as casual and formal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual. Unless you just so happen to have 40 formal dresses lying around because that's your style. What ever you wear, he's into you* not your clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a tuxedo at all times at home and expect my partner to be at least as formal as I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she feels comfortable in. If it's winter, dress for winter not for us, we'll live, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex Girlfriend. Always dressed super smart and i never really saw causal clothes but what ever made her comfortable that fine.

0|0
    0|0